Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure is part one of a series of two exams to test the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Successfully completing this exam along with the other exam will validate that learners have the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure services in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience and be able to use your skills in a highly virtualized environment.
This course brings together all the features of using Server 2012.
- Plan a server upgrade and migration
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure
- Design and implement network protection
- Design and implement network access services
- Plan and implement file services
- Plan and implement storage
- Design and implement an AD DS topology
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy
- Design and implement an Active Directory organizational unit infrastructure
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure
- Design and implement name resolution
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Anyone aspiring to be a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Windows Server 2012)
- IT Professionals