Windows Hello for Business
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Windows Hello allows businesses to implement multi-factor authentication. Learn how to deploy Windows Hello for your organization in this course.
Windows Hello for Business is an alternative method for signing into Windows using your Active Directory or Azure Active Directory account that can replace passwords, Smart Cards, and Virtual Smart Cards.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.