Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103)
This Learning Path is designed to help you and your team prepare for the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these Courses and Hands-on Labs will help you get started on your way to becoming an Azure administrator.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform that provides infrastructure, managed services, and anything else you might need for your business applications. It is suited for businesses that want to leverage cloud servers, and who want to employ a vast array of intelligent services to work at scale and at cheaper costs than on-premises at your location.
The AZ-103 exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas, and that’s how we’ve structured this Learning Path as well. We’ll start with managing Azure subscriptions and resources. Next, we’ll get into implementing and managing storage, including Azure Storage, Azure File Sync, and Recovery Services Vault. Then you’ll learn how to deploy and manage virtual machines running either Windows or Linux. After that we’ll go into configuring and managing enterprise-grade virtual networks.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage Azure storage
- Deploy and manage Azure virtual machines
- Configure and manage Azure virtual networks
- Manage Azure identities
- General knowledge of IT architecture
- IT professionals who want to become Azure administrators
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-103 exam