Linux Shell Scripting – Basics
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
In this course, you will understand the basics of writing a shell script. shell scripting is, it's a program written using built-in shells and Linux commands to automate tasks, like checking whether a host is reachable, or finding and deleting large files older than a certain number of days or archiving them into another machine.
- Build the UNIX architecture and its different layers
- Acquire insights to running and troubleshooting UNIX Shell scripts
- Find and create scripting solutions
- Basic command line operations
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Common applications of Linux
- How to navigate through major Linux distributions
- System configurations and graphical interface of Linux
- Interested in shell scripting or shell programming.
- Do not take this course if you are only interested in Windows scripting.