LPIC-1 Linux Administrator (101-500)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
LPIC-1 is the first certification in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. The LPIC-1 will validate the candidate's ability to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux and configure basic networking.
We have developed an online training system that lets you train using an actual Linux server. This means you use your browser to access a Linux server which we deployed just for you.
The LPIC-1 is designed to reflect current research and validate a candidate's proficiency in real world system administration. The objectives are tied to real-world job skills, which we determine through job task analysis surveying during exam development.
- Essential System Services
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Devices, Linux filesystems, and the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- System architecture
- Linux installation and package management
- User Interfaces and Desktops
- Administrative Tasks
Foundational IT knowledge is recommended as well as experience with Linux systems.
- Anyone desires to take and pass the LPIC-1 Linux Administrator Certification Exam.
- Anyone have working knowledge of Linux Essentials.
- Linux professionals.