Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Learn all there is to know about Excel 2016 functions for Windows machines. Watch videos ranging from the basics to more advanced data analysis. In this Daniel and Vonne start the Excel Functions series by laying down some foundational knowledge and terminology. Specific concepts/definitions discussed here include: formulas, functions, relative reference, absolute reference, and named ranges.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Excel Crash Course
- Building a 3 Statematent Financial Model
- Scenario & Sensitivity Analysis
If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.