PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
PowerPoint 2016 is the popular application within the Office suite to create on-screen presentations. This series starts at the very beginning by exploring the PowerPoint environment, how to add slides to a presentation, insert text and images into slides, and create tables and charts. The series continues by enhancing a presentation with design themes, animation, and transitions, then concludes with preparing and delivering a robust presentation. This series is specifically for the Windows operating system with PowerPoint 2016 locally installed.
- Create, edit, save, and print presentations.
- Format presentations.
- Add a graphic to a presentation.
- Create and manipulate simple slide shows with outlines and notes.
- Create slide presentations that include text, graphics, animation, and transitions.
- Use design layouts and templates for presentations.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows.
This course is designed for candidate who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.