OneNote 2016 for Windows
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Microsoft's OneNote is the helpful note taking application in the Office suite to keep you organized for any project. Whether is it for working on a large project with co-workers to tracking recipes for dinner, OneNote is a great answer for keeping everything in one place. In this series, you will learn how to create and organize notebooks, add different types of content and stay on task with tags, use helpful features such as Linked Notes and the OneNote Web Clipper, share notebooks with others, and how OneNote interacts with other Office applications. The series specifically covers the OneNote 2016 application in the locally installed Office suite for the Windows operating system.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7
This course is intended for people in a variety of roles and fields who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 and want to incorporate digital note-taking and note collaboration by using Microsoft OneNote 2016.