Outlook on the Web
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Whether using for personal email or work email as large business organization, this course covers everything one needs to become a skilled and informed user of Microsoft Outlook on the Web. Our hosts start with explaining the basic terminology and setup of email accounts and continue on to all areas of Outlook including managing email, contacts, calendars, and tasks. This course is specifically for using Outlook through a web browser with either a paid subscription to Office 365 or a free mail account with Outlook.com.
- Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
This course you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders is recommended.
Basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar appointments, contact information, and other communication tasks.