PowerPoint 2016 Essentials for Mac
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
PowerPoint 2016 is the popular application within the Office suite for Mac to create on-screen presentations. This series starts at the very beginning by exploring the PowerPoint environment, how to add slides to a presentation, insert text and images into slides, and create tables and charts. The series continues by enhancing a presentation with design themes, animation, and transitions, then concludes with preparing and delivering a robust presentation. This series is specifically for locally installed PowerPoint 2016 on Mac OS.
- Insert and format slides, handouts and notes
- Change Presentation views and configurations
- Insert and work with text, pictures, audio and video
- Work with tables, charts, and SmartArt
- Use transitions and animations
- Type and use a keyboard
- Navigate through files and folders
- Work with windows - minimise, maximise, open and close
This course is designed for end users who are interested in learning the fundamentals and some of the more advanced features needed to create and modify engaging presentations by using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 – Office for Mac.