PowerPoint 2016 Advanced for Mac
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
In this PowerPoint 2016 Advanced for Mac series, users will be shown more advanced topics such as the slide master, audio and video, and custom shows. The series will also cover collaborating with others using OneDrive, rehearse timings, animate as background, action buttons and hyperlinks, advanced file properties, and best practices for effective presentations. While PowerPoint 2016 Advanced for Mac is a continuation from the PowerPoint 2016 Essentials for Mac series, it can be viewed as a standalone show for users looking to enhance their PowerPoint skills. This series is specifically for locally installed PowerPoint 2016 on Mac OS.
- Customize the PowerPoint user interface
- Customize design templates
- Implementing media and custom animations in a presentation
- Using collaboration tools
- Customize slide shows
- Perform advanced text editing
- Add graphical elements to your presentation
- Modify objects in your presentation
- Add tables and charts to your presentation
This course is aimed at the general office worker working on Office daily.