EXIN Certified VeriSM Professional
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The VeriSM™ Professional certification tests a candidate’s knowledge of, and skills in, applying VeriSM™ in an organization. Those certified as VeriSM™ Professional understand the impact of digital transformation on the organization and on people, consumers as well as staff. They can translate strategic direction into a successful operating environment.
Its approach depends upon the type of business you are in, the size of your organization, your business priorities, your organizational culture and even the nature of the individual project or services. Rather than focusing on one prescriptive way of working, VeriSM™ helps organizations to respond to their consumers and deliver value with integrated service management practices.
- A digital world
- Digital leadership and structure
- Governance and strategy
- Applying VeriSM™
There is no mandatory prerequisite to register for this certification course. Ideally, 2 years of IT industry experience is recommended.
- Service Managers and Practitioners
- Service Provider Portfolio Managers
- Process /Project / Program / Supplier / Change Managers
- Business Change / Organizational Changer Practitioners
- Service Level / Business Relationship Managers
- Service / Process Architects