EXIN Certified: DevOps Foundation
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and working towards shared goals. This course also highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success. Learners will gain an understanding of DevOps, the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Familiarity with IT terminology and IT related work experience are recommended.
DevOps Foundation is ideal for IT and business professionals who want to understand DevOps and how their organization can benefit from its principles. This includes those who participate in a DevOps team and anyone engaged in information and technology management.