LPIC-1 Linux Administrator (102-500)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
LPIC-1 is the first certification in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. The LPIC-1 will validate the candidate’s ability to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux and configure basic networking.
- Shells and Shell Scripting
- Interfaces and Desktops
- Administrative Tasks
- Essential System Services
- Networking Fundamentals
- Operate at the Linux command line which includes common GNU and Unix commands;
- Handling files and admittance permissions as well as system security
- Complete easy maintenance tasks: assistant users, backup and restore, add users to a larger system, shutdown and reboot.
- Anyone has working experience with Linux Essentials.
- Linux professionals.