Intro to Ansible
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Administering and configuring infrastructure is a necessary but sometimes very difficult undertaking. Manual configuration of infrastructure is a full time job that takes away from other valuable activities that is prone to errors and difficulties in reproducing system state. Ansible allows one to create plans for managing infrastructure using an agentless (no outside system required) approach. During this show we will cover what Ansible is, how to set up Ansible, and use Ansible to create reproducible server configurations.
- Register Redhat Linux server – Ansible node
- Write Playbook for all 3 ansible nodes to deploy web infrastructure
- Playbook: user, group, file management
Before starting this course, you need access to a Linux system to set Ansible up and prior exposure to Linux system administration.
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn to automate without coding