Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
This Python for beginners training course leads the Candidate from the basics of writing and running Python scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, working with binary data
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Work with the Python standard library
- Explore Python's object-oriented features
Experience with a high level language (C/C++, Java, MATLAB) is suggested. Prior knowledge of a scripting
language (Perl, UNIX/Linux shells) and Object-Oriented concepts is helpful but not mandatory.
- This course is intended for programmers wishing to learn the basics of Python and its concepts.