Building a PC
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
While it can feel daunting to build a PC, the ability to choose your own components is more than worth the time investment. Because building a computer is potentially overwhelming, we’ve crafted a step-by-step guide to help you through the process. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about staying safe and organized while you install all the elements of your PC in the proper order. Get ready to step back in pride as you power on your own custom-built computer.
- How to upgrade their PC in the future
- Configure and install all PC parts
- Finding the best computer parts and where to purchase them
- How to build a computer by choosing hardware
- Installing, configuring, securing, and troubleshooting operating systems and hardware
- Diagnose and solve the operating system and hardware problems
There are no particular entry requirements.
- Who wants to build a computer
- Who wants to develop a new skill