PC Maintenance 2020
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The PC Maintenance 2020 course is designed with the average non-technical user in mind. The goal of this course is to demystify the language of basic PC maintenance, while empowering the viewer with the ability to perform basic tasks to help maintain their PC without all of the technical jargon that is usually associated computing technology. The viewer will look at maintaining storage devices, reducing dust and debris, firmware updates, component replacement, startup and networking issues and more.
- Identify the existing configuration of the computers & peripherals.
- Upgrading the same as & when required.
- Apply their knowledge about computer peripherals to identify/rectify problems on board.
You will need a Personal Computer or a PC Laptop with windows 7 or 8. Students with earlier operating systems have found the course beneficial, but you need to be able to apply the differences yourself. You also need a headset with a microphone.
- Students and small business owners should take this course to get to know their computers and to save money on expensive trips to the techies