Access 2016 Essentials
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Microsoft Access is a relational database software that allows small teams and individuals to easily organize and report on business data. Microsoft Access is a file-based desktop application that enables organizations to manage and leverage data. The relational database also includes tools that allow you to quickly build database-bound forms and reports.
Whether you’re new to Access or an advanced user, Microsoft Access training from iCollege can accelerate your database management skills. Learn the basics, such as how to create a database, navigate the Access application environment or organize data stored within Access tables Or graduate to more advanced skills like form customization, querying and sharing data across applications.
- Create, design and encrypt Access databases
- Build and work with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
- Query data
- Manage and design interfaces with Access Forms
- Produce basic to advanced reportsAutomate tasks, procedures, and functions with Macros and VBA
- Customize Access configuration options
Access 2016 has all the functionality and features you're used to with some added enhancements and the best new features from Office 2016.
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with Windows - minimise, maximise, open and close
- This course is for anyone who wants to develop or improve their skills in MS Access.
- This course is for anyone who want to become proficient in MS Access.
- This course is for anyone who has little knowledge or just want a review because of the 3 levels included, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.