Learn GitHub Flavored Markdown
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Markdown is a alternative to other markup languages such as HTML. There is a version that is a little more 'fancy' called GitHub Flavored Markdown. In this series, you will find out what GitHub-Flavored Markdown is as well as how to accomplish quick format tasks that simplify creating structure and some styling.
Demonstrate ability to navigate through a Github repository main page.
Define the difference between a directory and a repository.
Create a repository on GitHub.
Demonstrate ability to commit changes to text files with a commit message.
Evaluate repository History.
- Must have a Githuv account.
- Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git
- Software engineers, developers, programmers new to Git
- IT Managers or technical leads considering Git for version control on their teams