ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a certification offered by ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association that advocates for professionals involved in information security, assurance, risk management, and governance. CISM is an advanced certification that provides validation for individuals who have demonstrated they possess the knowledge and experience required to develop and manage an enterprise information security program. The certification intended for information security managers, aspiring managers or IT consultants who support information security program management
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Define and design security architecture for your IT operation.
- Develop a working knowledge of the four domains prescribed by the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework.
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take the CISM certification exam.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISM certification exam.
- As the case with the CISM certification exam, the candidates are required to have a minimum of five years of experience in information security management.
- Experience in the fields of information security governance, risk management, compliance, and incident management is also preferable.
The ideal candidates for the course must be:
- Experienced information security managers and officers
- IT consultants and managers
- IT auditors
- IT security policy makers
- Privacy officers
- Network administrators
- Network security engineers
- Candidates seeking CISM certification