CompTIA Accelerated A+ Core (220-1002)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Accelerated CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. This course focuses on the 220-1002 exam and is for exam candidates that have studied for the exam, are familiar with the content, or want a quick approach to the objectives.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Start the computer and navigate the desktop.
- Recognize the main components of a PC and different data media such as USB drives and DVDs.
- Use Windows Explorer to create directories and subdirectories and manage files.
- Use a web browser such as Internet Explorer to view websites.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam.