Cisco CCNP Security SNCF (300-710)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
This course causes you to get ready to take the Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF) test, which prompts CCNP Security and Cisco Certified Specialist – Network Security Firepower confirmations. The 300-710 SNCF test has a second planning course too, SSFIPS – Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System v4.0. You will figure out how to actualize progressed Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) highlights, including system insight, document type identification, arrange-based malware recognition, and profound bundle review. You will likewise figure out how to arrange site-to-site VPN, remote-get to VPN, and SSL decoding before proceeding onward to itemized examination, framework organization, and investigating.
- Provide advanced threat protection before, during, and after attacks by implementing Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Real-time applications of Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS to stop threats and address attacks.
- Enhance technical skills for responsibilities focused on security.
- Learn to analyze not-yet-identified threats
- Improve vulnerability protection against suspicious files
- Basic familiarity with the concepts of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and IPS.
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture.
- Familiarity with firewall, VPN, and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) concepts
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic routing protocols
- System engineers
- Network administrators
- Security consultants
- Security administrators
- Channel partners and resellers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Technical support personnel