CertNexus CyberSec First Responder (CFR-310)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Cybersecurity professionals require a well-rounded understanding of the tools, processes, and strategies that can be employed to defend their information systems from constantly evolving threats. CyberSec First Responder (CFR) is a comprehensive certification designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to protect these critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.
Analyzing the threat landscape can be a daunting task. In this episode, Daniel and Zach will assist you in that effort by classifying the threat targets commonly attacked by threat actors.
- Perform analysis of attacks in the computing and network environments
- Validating the post-attack techniques
- Perform vulnerability management in the organization
- Perform the security evaluation with penetration testing
• Analyze threats to computing environments.
• Analyze attacks on computing environments.
• Analyze post-attack techniques on computing environments.
• Perform analysis on network assets.
• Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
• Provide remediation and containment suggestions in response to cybersecurity incidents.
• Assess and apply cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Security professionals shouldering the responsibilities of Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO).