Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) program introduces professionals and students to the field of cryptography. The participants will learn the foundations of modern symmetric and key cryptography including the details of algorithms such as Feistel Networks, DES, and AES.
Many penetration testing professionals testing usually don’t attempt to crack cryptography. A basic knowledge of cryptanalysis is very beneficial to any penetration testing.
- Types of Encryption Standards and their differences
- How to select the best standard for your organization
- How to enhance your pen-testing knowledge in encryption
- Correct and incorrect deployment of encryption technologies
- Common mistakes made in implementing encryption technologies
- Best practices when implementing encryption technologies
- Basic IP addressing knowledge.
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills.
- Basic internet usage skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Penetration Testers
- Ethical Hackers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Application Security Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- System Administrators/Engineers
- Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers