Word 2016 Advanced for Mac
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Word 2016 Advanced for Mac explores ways to enhance Word documents with graphical elements that include images, shapes, tables, and charts. The series also demonstrates different techniques for users to automate tasks by using templates, macros, and mail merge. While Word 2016 Advanced for Mac is a continuation from the Word 2016 Essentials for Mac series, it can be viewed as a standalone course for users looking to go beyond just adding and formatting text. This series is specifically for locally installed Word 2016 on Mac OS.
- Work in Outline View and create complex automatic headings
- Insert a table of contents, index of figures and index of Tables
- Generate cross references within your document
- Consolidate Documents
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Basic Microsoft Word skills
Who have basic skills with Microsoft Word 2016 who want to learn intermediate-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.