Windows Server 101
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Windows Server 101 show is meant for those who have little to no experience in managing and maintaining Windows Server. It fills in the gap for the desktop support technician who wants some basic and practical Window Server Skills, for the IT professional who may work in other areas and want learn more about Windows Server Administration as well as for the A+ and Network+ certified who need the learn just some Window Server Management and Maintenance before they dive into the MCSA to MCSE certification tracks. The goal is introduction and immediate skill development to manage Windows Server. This is not for the professional who already has years of experience.
- Configure a Branch Office Server
- Secure servers using the Windows Firewall, Group Policy and Dynamic Access Control
- Diagnose and repair system failures with recovery environments
- Build a high-availability environment
- Addressing, Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience with Hyper-V and Server Virtualization concepts.
Anybody that is on a quest to learn about Windows Server or managing servers.