Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use. You can also use Windows Autopilot to reset, repurpose and recover devices. This solution enables an IT department to achieve the above with little to no infrastructure to manage, with a process that's easy and simple.
- Implementing Autopilot profiles and automating assignment
- Configuring the Enrollment Status Page
- Testing Windows Autopilot and troubleshooting failures
- Setup and Configure Autopilot policies
- Configure and customize profile settings
- Deploy Autopilot using the self-deployment model
- Sufficient rights to the Azure portal.
- Intune service, or another MDM solution, to manage devices.
- Sufficient rights for the Windows Store for Business.
Who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium, large, and enterprise organizations.