VMware VCP-DCV (Updated for vSphere 7)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
vSphere 7 is built for supporting modern applications and the hybrid cloud. In the coming years, enterprises will build more and more applications using cloud-native tools and methods. There is a lot more complexity in deploying and managing modern applications. vSphere 7 with Kubernetes (formerly known as Project Pacific) is based on VMware Cloud Foundation 4 (VCF) and will help with this complexity.
This course takes you from introductory to advanced VMware vSphere management skills. Starting with the knowledge required to install and configure, you will also develop the advanced skills needed to manage and maintain a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. You will explore the features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
- Create Virtual Machines and Learn about VM Tools.
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Configure and Manage Virtual Storage
- Create and configure vSphere Clusters
- vSphere Lifecycle managment
- Administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size using vSphere 7.0, which includes VMware ESXi 7.0 and VMware vCenter Server 7.0.
- Basic knowledge of IT Administration and Support
- Basic knowledge of Network knowledge
- System Administrators
- Systems Integrators
- IT Personnel who provides support for remote or virtual desktops