Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification is one of the leading certifications from (ISC)2. This is a certification for hands on practitioners with the responsibility of making sure IT security concerns are addressed in an enterprise environment and is designed for IT security professionals with one or more years of field experience who are seeking to advance their career by validating their knowledge and experience. If IT security is your preferred career path, then the SSCP is a great starting point for you.
- Networks and Telecommunications
- Analysis and Monitoring
- Security Operations and Administration
- Malicious Code/Malware
Systems administration experience, familiarity with TCP/IP, and an understanding of UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Students who are interested to clear the (ICS)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SCCP) Test.
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can also choose to check their exam preparation.