Security Tech Skills (2017)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Cyber security, or IT security, is the technique used to protect computers and networks from criminal intrusion. Specialists in cyber security are among the most sought-after professionals in the tech sector as businesses and governments seek to fight off an increasingly daring and ruthless cohort of global cyber criminals and hackers.
- Describe risk management processes and practices
- Identify security tools and hardening techniques
- Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities
- Describe different classes of attacks
- Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response
- Describe new and emerging TI and IS technologies
- Network or Systems Administrator
- Security Administrator
Who want to learn Security Tech Skills and become IT Administrator.