Python for Security
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Python is a great language for learning, writing web applications, and manipulating data. However, Python can be used for security testing as well. In this series, we will explore the use of Python in such concepts as brute force password cracking, making SSH connections programmatically, creating socket connections and port scanner a particular host, banner grabbing from open ports, and more. If that sounds interesting to you, then please join us!
- Put Web application security in the context of Python
- Go beyond the low hanging fruits
- Handle security challenges in your Python code
- Identify vulnerabilities and their consequences
- Learn the security best practices in Python
- Understand security testing methodology and approaches
Have some basic programming experience and exposure prior to attending this course.
This course is appropriate for advanced users, system administrators and web site administrators who want to use Python to support their server installations.