PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) 6th Edition
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is fast becoming the de facto standard for evaluating Project Managers. Today, companies, large or small, are emphasizing on the need to hire Project Managers who hold the PMP certification or invest in training their existing PMs on this certification.
This course covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support, and closure, which are topics featured on the certification exam.
- To understand the various project components in detail and learn how to effectively integrate these different parts to ensure successful project outcomes
- To acquire resource management skills
- To learn how to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- To know how to uncover the risks associated with a project
- To demonstrate project execution and project control techniques required for project success
- To carry out project closure activities on time and get formal sign-off on projects
PMI sets certain educational and professional experience requirements.
- Professionals who are interested in becoming a certified Project Manager
- Anyone who wants to prepare for and pass the PMP exam
- Professionals who are having experience in project management industry and want to get recognition for their skills though certification.