Object Oriented Python
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
n this series, Vonne and Justin explore the intricate world of Object-Oriented Programming(OOP), particularly in the context of the Python programming language. Starting with the basics of OOP, Justin demonstrates the creation of classes and associated objects from those classes. Moreover, Justin demonstrates the use of Inheritance of classes to reduce code repetitiveness in an effort to adhere to the Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) principle. Lastly, Justin builds a simple OOP centric text-based adventure. If you are ready to get into Object-Oriented Python, then join us!
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to build and package Python modules for reusability.
- To learn how to read and write files in Python.
Experience with a high level language (C/C++, Java, MATLAB) is suggested. Prior knowledge of a scripting
language (Perl, UNIX/Linux shells) and Object-Oriented concepts is helpful but not mandatory.
- Anyone wanting to learn Object-Oriented programming with Python