Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Every IT technician will have to deal with network issues from time to time. In this course, learn how to assess and resolve common network problems. In this episode, Daniel and Wes show you how to troubleshoot common network issues using command line tools. Specific tools covered include ipconfig, ping, and tracert.
- Identify the existing configuration of the computers & peripherals.
- Upgrading the same as & when required.
- Apply their knowledge about computer peripherals to identify/rectify problems on board.
- Decide routing entries given a simple example of network topology
- Wide-area networks (WANs)
- Local-area networks (LANs)
- Configuring Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Open System Interconnection (OSI) model
Network professionals, including network engineer, network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel.