MOS – Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Microsoft Office Specialist certification demonstrates proficiency in an Office application such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and/or Outlook. This mini-series explains the certification, how to prepare for the exams, how to register for the exam, the exam format, and how to display your success.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for
- Boost your workforce resume
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants
- Gain valuable experience and confidence
- Heighten your earning potential
- Prepare yourself for a successful future
Microsoft, however, recommends that you have specific levels of skills in Microsoft Office, or the previous level certification.
For Administrators, Microsoft Office Specialist improves institutional results.