Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
In this episode, Ronnie and Don discuss and demonstrate the exposure we have from unmanned mobile devices within a managed network. Don describes some of the problems with them as well as the possible attacks. He then demonstrates the way built security is working to protect itself on an Apple device by segregating applications and isolatingthe communication between application and the iOS and not allowing direct communication between applications.
- Define components of a mobile application.
- Discuss the security controls of mobile OS.
- Articulate real-world threats to mobile applications.
- Good understanding of mobile devices advantageous.
- A basic understanding of mobile functionalities, Linux and the Internet
- Should possess a keen interest in learning
Who want to learn security and the current mobile threats.