Microsoft MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Office. We cover Office 365 from a basic to an advanced level, including key components. You will learn how to move your organization to Office 365; configure Office 365; manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments; and gain insights into Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization's Microsoft 365 tenants and services.
The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services will help you to prepare for the MS-100 exam. You will learn about the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services, you will see how to manage identities and assign roles, manage access and authentication and how to plan for Office 365 workloads and applications.
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Basic understanding of ADDS(Active Directory Domain Services)
- Basic knowledge of web-based security concepts such as HTTPS
People who want to become Microsoft 365 administrators and engineers.