Microsoft MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
This course will help you understand the various methods available, the scenarios they're suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods. This course will also cover planning and implementing an update strategy for Windows.
During this course, you’ll be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. You’ll examine what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization and how to use it to manage modern desktops and devices. You’ll also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications.
· Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy
· Understand the different methods of deployment.
· Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
· Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
· Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
· Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
· Configuring Intune
· Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies
· Manage user profiles and folder redirection
· Plan a mobile application management strategy
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.