Microsoft 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 (Updated 2018)
The MCSE Windows Server 2016 (70-744) exam is for IT professionals who have worked with Windows for several years and are looking to certify. This course will show you how you can mitigate malware threats, identify security issues by using auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, secure your virtualization platform, and use new deployment options, such as Nano server and containers to enhance security. The course also explains how you can help protect access to files by using encryption and dynamic access control, and how you can enhance your network’s security.
- The students wishing to enroll in this course are desired to have an understanding of the network security tools and techniques.
- . They are also required to have a know-how of different types of network attacks and how they affect the business processes.
- IT professionals who are currently working as network or system administrators in their organizations and are responsible to ensure network security.
- These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access