Microsoft 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 online training course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
- Installation Planning
- Installing SQL Server and related services
- Implementation of a migration strategy
- How to configure additional SQL Server components
- Managing the SQL Server Agent
- Database management and configuration
- How to configure SQL Server instances
- Implementing a SQL Server clustered instance
- SQL Server instances management
- How to properly Identify and resolve concurrency problems
- The collection of and how to analyze troubleshooting data
- Auditing SQL Server instances
- Configure and maintain a backup strategy
- Database restoration
- Implementing and maintaining indexes
- Importing and exporting data
- Managing logins and server roles
- Managing database permissions
- Managing users and database roles
- Troubleshooting security
- Implementing AlwaysOn, database mirroring and replication
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Database Professionals
- IT Professionals