Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
This Microsoft 70-411 course will teach you to deploy, manage, and maintain servers. In addition, during this Microsoft 70-411 course, you will learn to configure file and print services, configure network services and access, configure a network policy server (NPS) infrastructure, configure and manage active directory, and configure and manage group policy.
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around administering Windows Server 2012 - R2. This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions
The course pre-requisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, training covering Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- IT Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to be a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Windows Server 2012)