Linux Shell Scripting – Advanced
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
If you are using any major operating system you are indirectly interacting to shell. If you are running Ubuntu, Linux Mint or any other Linux distribution, you are interacting to shell every time you use terminal. This course help people understand some of the basics of shell script programming (aka shell scripting), and hopefully to introduce some of the possibilities of simple but powerful programming available under the Bourne shell.
- Be able to write, execute and debug Shell Scripts
- Understand and identify different UNIX Operating Systems
- Build the UNIX architecture and its different layers
- Before learning Shell Scripting, you must have the basic knowledge of Operating System.
- Familiarity with the concept of Unix file permissions
- Familiarity with running commands in the background
- Familiarity with the Unix/Linux command line and running simple commands
This course is highly valuable for network and system administrators, UNIX and understand basic concepts of Bash Shell Scripts.