Linux Command Line
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Linux command line is a quick, powerful, text-based interface developers use to more effectively and efficiently communicate with computers to accomplish a wider set of tasks. Learning how to use it will allow you to discover all that your computer is capable of!
- How to perform some basic file manipulation
- Exactly where commands are located and how to find them quickly.
- The 8 Linux commands that you'll use almost every time you log into a Linux system.
- What components make up the command line prompt.
- How to get help using the built-in Linux documentation system.
- How to manage files and directories.
- The various ways to display the contents of files and how to easily edit them.
- The best way to use administrator powers
- Any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine).
- A computer running Ubuntu or some other version of Linux
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.