Intro to WordPress Development
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and content management system. WordPress can be used to create a traditional blogging site; however, it can also be used to create a standard website for business or personal use.
- Design and build your first WordPress theme.
- Customize your themes to suit your needs or sell online.
- Add eCommerce features into your themes using WooCommerce.
- Develop and use WordPress plugins.
- Basic HTML - Know how to build a simple HTML page and work with HTML forms.
- Basic CSS - Know how to responsively style HTML pages with CSS.
- Know how to work with Posts, Pages and Custom Content in the WordPress admin area
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build WordPress Plugins
- Anyone with basic HTML and CSS skills who wants to start customizing WordPress Themes
- Developers who want to learn WordPress Development in more depth