Intro to Git
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Git is a version-control system for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people. These are systems that allow you to maintain code and work that you are doing, track changes, recover old versions and collaborate with other people. GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration. It lets you and others work together on projects from anywhere.
- Understand Git and Git fundamentals
- Review and edit the commit history
- Improve your daily workflow
- Branch, merge, and use remote repositories
- Use Git as a debugging tool
We assume that you are going to use Git to handle all levels of Java and Non-Java projects. So it will be good if you have some amount of exposure to SDLC.
This course will help beginners learn the basic functionality of Git version control system. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise.