Intro to Docker
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Starting with the basics of Docker which focuses on the installation and configuration of Docker, it gradually moves on to advanced topics such as Networking and Registries. Docker performs operating-system-level virtualization that runs on the Linux platform, making it possible for you to run containers, which house an application and all its functional parts. It allows you to set up a virtual machine, of sorts, in which the entire system is mirrored from your program to the receiving computer system.
- Docker Intro
- Creating and Using Containers Like a Boss
- Best Way to Setup Docker
- Making It Easier with Docker Compose: The Multi-Container Tool
- Container Images, Where To Find Them and How To Build Them
- Container Lifetime & Persistent Data: Volumes, Volumes, Volumes
- Swarm Basic Features and How to Use Them In Your Workflow
- Container Registries: Image Storage and Distribution
- DevOps and Docker Clips
- Swarm App Lifecycle
- Familiarity with basic web application development concepts
- Docker installed on your desktop computer
- Anyone who wants to fully understand how Docker technology works and learn how Docker technology is being used in the field.
- Developers who want to learn how to develop and deploy containerized modern web applications with a micro-service approach.