Intro to AngularJS
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. Accelebrate’s AngularJS training teaches developers how to use AngularJS to facilitate development of single-page web applications that use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
This AngularJS course is built with the intent of exposing you to the best available resources on each Angular topic.
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how AngularJS facilitates their development
- Properly separate the model, view, and controller layers of your application and implement them using AngularJS
- Master AngularJS expressions, filters, and scopes
- Build Angular forms
- Basic Model View Controller (MVC) concepts
- Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS
- Those who have researched AngularJS but still find it hard to understand