Hands-on with CISCO Modeling Labs 1 and 2
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Cisco Modeling Labs 2 (CML2) is a redevelopment and rebranding of their VIRL1.x (Virtual Internet Routing Lab). This show is meant for those who may be familiar with VIRL 1.x or are brand new to it. From it, you will learn how to install and configure this networking simulation tool into your VMware platform--VMware Workstation (Windows), VMware Fusion (macOS) or VMware ESXi. Also, you will see how to accomplish operations in the CML2 after a brief introduction to the UI--building a lab using the UI and through the API using Python, how to remotely access the CML and then how to connect your labs to the outside world.
- Create models and what-if scenarios for real-world and future networks.
- Connect virtual and physical environments.
- Run third-party images within the simulation.
- ncreased uptime with what-if scenarios
- Reduced lab footprint to be more green
- You will need a computer to run the CML software
- Basic CCNA or networking knowledge required
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- NetDevOps Engineers
- Developers wanting to write network software