EXIN Certified Agile Scrum Master
What is a Scrum Master? The ScrumMaster is responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum. The training blends an overview of key principles from Lean and Agile with an in-depth discussion of the four key practices necessary for Agile to work. After an introduction to Scrum
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team
- Be able to apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work together on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
- Describe how the Scrum Framework is based on empirical process and Lean and how Scrum relates to the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto.
- Identify the three Scrum roles and their responsibilities and describe why these roles form the Scrum Team; explore impact on other roles.
It is ideal for teams or organizations new to Agile who need practical and memorable instruction.